Optimize the "typer" in the phone

Dear Sir, we would like to make this typer paragraph( which was on the templete “sales”) to be one line in the mobile version, we could not find place to add:display: flex;

Would it be possible to help me with this?

Best wishes

"

Hi Tianze,

Thanks for reaching out.

The flex styling will not work on text to force them in one line, the only solution for that is duplicating that element and use Hide During Breakpoint feature to hide each element from devices it’s not meant to be displayed. Please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378

Then make sure the element that is visible on mobile to have smaller font size which is enough to make it in one line. But with that long text, I’m not sure if it’s still going to be readable.

Thanks!

Dear Rad,

Is there any other way, for example, to add CSS into it, so that there will not have “Jump” in the mobile devices, due to the"Typing",I think the best way was to make them into the same line,maybe 2,or 3 lines

Hello Tianze,

You will have to reduce the font size in smaller screens to make sure that it displays in one line only.
If, still, the text is too long for the mobile screen, just use a plain text element for mobile screens instead because no CSS can help to fix it. It just that Typing Text element is only good if there aisre enough space to display the texts on the screen.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.