Open in New Tab - Gutenberg not saving

Hi, the following is starting to drive me crazy and I don’t know where the problem is coming from and whether it is a problem with the theme??

I use gutenberg for a majority of my post writing and use the open in new tab option for links and it the button slides over, turns blue and says that it is done and I save or update. But when I reopen to edit the post it is grey as though I never clicked it.

I have disabled all plugins and this has done nothing. I have used chrome and edge browsers and the problem still occurs.The only custom CS I have installed recently is for hiding pins on pages. Could there be a theme conflict???

I have a child theme for X installed and using ethos.

Thank you - any advice on how to fix it will help.

Samantha.

Hello Samantha,

First, can you confirm that you are updated an using all compatible versions of your plugins? Then, can you give us a screencast/video showing the issue please? I just want to get all the details correct because I am little bit confuse on the exact issue. Is this issue specific to admin and not on frontend page of the post? If it would help, please try to share the site URL and credentials inside the secure note so we can investigate further. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.