Oops! You Blew Up The Internet

Every time I try to edit my page using the Pro Editor, I get the ‘Oops! You Blew Up The Internet’ message. This happens when I try selecting the Layout, Elements or Inspector tab at the top.

This started happening all of a sudden while I was editing the page.

Hi @webejay,

Thanks for writing in!
Seems like you have permalink issue.
Please check the following first.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

3. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

5. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

6. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Hi @webejay,

Please go to Admin > Settings > Permalinks , you have two choices which will work either way

1. Please remove the /index.php from the input field

2. Or select Post Name in your permalink

Once done, please clear your site’s cache and your browser caches and test it again.

Thanks!

This seems to have solved the issue.

Thanks!

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.