Only Home Page Loads

I am having an issue where only the homepage loads properly. When I click on any of the other pages through the menu or off of the main page, the page loads but it is just showing a blank page.

I know we had an issue earlier with not being able to load cornerstone and I turned off Rocket loader but the pages worked fine after that and seems to be a recent thing.

Pleas advise.

Thank you!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Let us know how this goes!

I went through this entire list when we had the issue with the Rocket Launcher issue so I don’t believe anything on this list is the issue.

Hi,

I can see you have many sites under your name. Can you provide us the url of the site where we can see the issue.

A blank page usually means there is an error, so try to set wp-debug to true in your wp-config.php file located at the root directory of your site. By setting it to true, It will display the actual error and not just a blank page.

Thanks

It looks like it was a PHP issue and I got the host to resolve it on their end. Thanks for following up!

Thanks @indigo14 for updating the thread, we are glad you got it fixed at the end.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.