Only Classic Elements work in Cornerstone

Hi!

Loving the idea of the versatility added with the new advanced control elements in cornerstone but they are not working, only the classic elements are working. I can add the new elements but nothing shows up. Add the image element, upload and image, nada. same with text, etc. I even tried saving and opening the page in a new browser, web inspector does not recognize the content but if I go back to cornerstone it is there?

Update, this is true for existing section where I am adding elements. I cannot add any new sections or elements that save. Major problem

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @OnePalmMarketing,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Another note also, latest release will be up soon or already uploaded . It is a maintenance release for the latest update.

Thanks

I’m having the same issue. Ever since I updated cornerstone only the classic elements work. Any new sections I create also don’t work whereas classic sections work fine.

Hi there,

You are using very old version of the theme 4.6.4. The new versions of the Cornerstone are not compatible with those versions.

Please kindly make a complete backup of your website and update the theme to version 5.2.2.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Kindly make sure that you are using the version 2.1.3 of Cornerstone and version 5.2.2 of the theme:

If you have problems after updating kindly open up a separate thread and we will follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks so much! Sorry, for the hassle, but I really appreciate the help even though it was an easy fix. Thanks again!

Glad to hear we managed to help!

Definitely needed to update the theme along with cornerstone. I was having the same issues until I brought the theme to 5.2.2. Thanks!

Hi,

Yes, it should be updated simultaneously for it to work.

Thanks