Only 3 thumbnails in Envira Gallery

Hello, what can I do, that from a gallery with 95 pictures only the first 3 are displayed as a thumbnail and not all 95 pictures

Thank you for your support

http://www.roadeagle-arnsdorf.de/meute/bilder-eagle-cup-2009/

Hello

oh right now i see that the slideshow obviously is not part of the theme but has to be bought. Is that correct or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the support

Hi there,

If it’s part of EG’s add-ons, then yes, you’ll have to buy a license from them. I checked you Envira gallery and it works okay, it just loads to slow due to big images, and not just 3 images.

Thanks!

Hi there,

you missunderstand me, i want that only 3 Thumbnails displayed not all 95, with 95 ist the page extrem long.

Thanks for your support!

Hello There,

“what can I do, that from a gallery with 95 pictures only the first 3 are displayed as a thumbnail and not all 95 pictures”
Please keep in mind that Envira Gallery is a gallery plugin. It will display images that you have assigned to the gallery that you have created. If you want to display 3 thumbnails, you only have to assign 3 images only. With Envira Gallery settings, you can only limit the number of columns but not the number of images because it the first place, the images were assigned or added as one of the gallery images.

Hope this make sense.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.