Onepager Navigation broken after Update X 4.6.4/Cornerstone 3.0.4

Hello,

I’ve updated our site to X 4.6.4 and Cornerstone 3.0.4. Since then,the Onepager-Navigation does not work.
The Website is www.something.com.
The Menu-Items from left to right up to “über uns” and then “Kontakt” are on the first page. The sections tags are working/existing. When copying the menue-link and pasting into the browser, it scrolls down to the correct Position. (=> links and Targets are ok).

How can I hide the credentials for our Website? Is it with the cogwheel

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi there,

I have checked your site and you have updated cornerstone to the latest version but your X version is still outdated as the latest version is 6.0.4 while you currently have version 4.6.4 on your site which is causing an incompatibility issue.

Please update X as well to avoid issues like this.

You can find more information about the latest supported versions here:

Hope this helps.

After updating it works. Thank you!
I did some updates/Tests with 6.0.4 last week and I experienced the broken inepager Navigation with the new versions. So I left X on the stable Version 4.9.6 last week and the onepager Navigation was working.
This week (after altering some Content) onepager nav stopped working.
BTW: I do now have the “normal” behavior withthe “Cclassic Feature List” Last week I experienced the behavior (as some Forum-members complaning), Text positioned under the Icons and dotted line going thru the text.

Hi @RBoehm,

Glad that you managed to have a fix. Please stay tuned as a new release will be available next week which has many other improvements.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.