One Page Navigation Scrolls down too far in mobile view

Hello,
My One Page Navigation works great on desktop, however on mobile it scrolls much further down the page than the id anchor point. Does anyone know a fix to this issue?

Hi @cwer,

Thanks for reaching out.

One page navigation is intentionally disabled on mobile, and you probably enabled it with custom CSS in which will have no effect on scroll offset.

Thanks!

I did not enable one page navigation through CSS. When I enabled it via xtheme for desktop it also started working on mobile however it scrolls too far, I saw other users of x theme having the same problem on mobile.

Hi @cwer,

I checked your site and it’s currently under construction mode.

Do you mind providing us your admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

Okay I will add it to this reply

Hi @cwer,

It’s something you can just enable through the setting. You have enabled the partial feature of one page navigation by applying a custom CSS. And that is this CSS

.x-navbar-fixed-top, .x-navbar-fixed-left, .x-navbar-fixed-right {
    position: fixed;
    width: 100%;
}

Please remove it and let the header works as standard without floating. One of the reasons both fixed and one-page navigation are inactive on mobile is the one you’re currently having. Another one is when the menu items is too much that you can’t scroll to them anymore since it follows as you scroll.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.