One Page Navigation on Essential Grid Example post

Hi There

I am unable to figure out how to apply One Page Navigation, specifically on an Essential Grid Example post.

When I edit an Essential Grid Example post, using cornerstone, I cannot get it to apply a One Page Navigation to that post. It uses the global default. This forces the visitor to go back to the home screen.

Help is much appreciated.

This is an example post http://winterpolo.ca/essential_grid/dr-natasha-mutlow/

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! One page navigation is a feature for the pages. This can be found in the Page settings. To know more about one page navigation and how you can properly set it up, please check this out:

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi please read my post more carefully :slight_smile:

THERE IS NO OPTION ON THE PAGE EDITOR FOR One Page Navigation when you edit an Essential Grid Example post

Hello There,

Yes I fully understand your original. You cannot apply the feature for Essential Grid post. Regretfully the Page Settings which has the One Page Navigation option is only applicable to pages and not for Essential Grid posts or even single posts. Your menu in the essential grid post will be using the primary menu.

Hope this explains it briefly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.