One Page Navigation Highlight Active ID on Scroll in Chrome (2)

Hi theme.co

I tried to contact the mods on the thread below to reopen it as I was able to create a staging site now, but got no answer.

Could I Kindly ask you to reopen the thread or continue with this one?

Thanks!

Hi theme.co team

I’m using a second menu on the right hand side to indicate where a viewer currently is on the page.
(just # links to section ID’s.)
In addition, I use particles as the active effect when a viewer comes to a new section.

This works neatly in Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer, where it hops from one menu item to the other, but in Google Chrome the particle effect seems to be stuck on the first section ID.
I also tried to activate the one page navigation in page settings (I hadn’t activated this before and it worked in the other browsers), but it has no effects.

Do you have a clue what could cause this behavior in Chrome?

Thanks!

Hi,

Please note that One page navigation has not been fully implemented in Pro Header. This is still an issue waiting to be resolve in our tracker list. We do not have an ETA yet on when the update with this fix is rolling out but our developers is already made aware of it.

Please check link below for more info

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply!

We were doing some investigations in the other thread, could I Kindly ask you to reopen it?

I also created the staging site :slight_smile:

Also, it works without any problems in Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari and only seems to be an issue with Chrome. I also rebuilt the page and did not notice any problems until I was done adding 60/70% of the page.
I tried to narrow down the issue to specific elements, but I was not able to find a cause. Could it be an issue with the size of the page/number of #links in Chrome?

Thanks

Lucky

Hi @lucbas,

I opened that thread, it automatically close if there is no response in 10 days.

Should we discuss this issue there or here? I’ll continue checking and I can confirm this issue on Mac’s Chrome. It could be due to performance as you said, and because of that, it doesn’t have enough time to select the matching item (active)

Thanks!

Hi Rad

That’s very kind of you! Let’s continue the discussion there :smiley:

Thanks!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.