One Page Navigation - a few issues

Hi the team,

I am having a few issues on this topic.

1.) Navigation scroll past the heading of the section. I refer to this link, it doesn’t start at the starting point.

2.) How can I set the content to be displayed similar to this page? My content is displaying on the background which is not I want. I set the image on the Content Band Setting.

Many thanks.
Regards,

Hi @Symbiosis

In order to check both issue, please provide us with access to your site in a Secure Note reply, as I tried to visit the website link I shared in a Secure Note below, but it was mentioned that it’s under construction.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thank you.

As you are checking the back end, can I ask another question about the Customise tool under Appearance>Customise. I am unable to change any. It doesn’t allow me to publish any change.
Many thanks.

Hey @Symbiosis,

The first issue is a known bug. Please wait for the fix that might be shipped in one of the succeeding releases.

The given credentials does not work. Please check and also do not post sensitive information publicly for your security. Always post them in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Sorry I have amended the credentials in the secure note. I mistakenly typed it.

Thank you.

Hey @Symbiosis,

Based on your current setup, it would be hard or you will need custom CSS to apply a background to your texts only. To see what I mean, please watch the screen recording of the setup in the secure note.

I’d recommend you use Cornerstone rather than Visual Composer for this as you’ll have more options and in addition, it would be easy to build a page and configure styles without custom coding.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply. However, I don’t like the text on the image that you set up on the vdo link. Alternatively, the Ethos2 is similar to what I meant. That when scroll a page it moves to another page.

I hope you understand.

Thanks.

Hi @Symbiosis,

Those are just sample texts, they are like template contents that use to fill in for the purpose of mocking up designs. You’ll have to supply your own contents.

The ones here http://demo.theme.co/ethos-2/#x-content-band-10 is the same. A section with gap element as content, then set parallax image to each background. Or are you referring on how to setup the parallax?

1. Add content band
  2. Set background image to the content band and enable parallax
  3. Add gap element within the content band and set its size to 65%.
  4. Add more content band and repeat the step, some content band may contain standard content with background colors instead of image.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your guide.

Regards,

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.