One Page Nav Links No Working on Mobile

Looking for help to solve this one! Thank you!

Hi @ajrenk,

Thank you for reaching out to us. There could be an error which might be breaking the one page navigation functionality. Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom JavaScript either added globally or page level JS scripts and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks.

Hi Nabeel,

I tried all that and didn’t seem to help.

I will send you my login information.

Thank you!!
Andy

Hi Andy,

Thank you for providing the information. The problem that you are experiencing is because you have a separate section on the homepage for desktop and separate one for mobile.

If you go to the homepage using Pro Page Builder, you will see that the Zin 2 Desktop section has the book2 ID:

That is why it works ok on Desktop. Now if you check the Zon 2 Mobile you will see there is no ID. And you hide the desktop on mobile and show only the mobile sections. So the menu will not pick up the IDs.

The correct solution is that you add another unique ID for your mobile sections. for example: book2mobile

Then you need to add a new menu by going to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Menu for mobile that links to the mobile-related IDs.

Then go to WordPress Dashboard > Pro > Headers, select the header in question and select the element that you used for the mobile menu and assign the menu that you created for mobile there.

Thank you.

DOH! THANKS CHRISTOPHER! YOU ROCK!!! I APPRECIATE YOU! :grinning:

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.