One Page Menu

Hi,

I have been trying all day to create a one-page menu that works on medithetics.co.uk

I have completed the following tasks:
Added section “ID”
Created new menu with custom links “#(then ID)”, I have also tried using the full URL.

At one point it worked, however, it’s not working now and when it worked, it cut off the top part of the section

Many Thanks

Hi There,

Can you please check if you have added any custom js Code, please try removing those and check.
I can see there is some JS error on the site, also you can check for any plugin conflict by deactivating plugins.

Regarding the spacing issue, please add few more padding to the section so that it wouldn’t hide behind the header bar.

If that doesn’t help please send us your login details to check what could be the issue.

Thanks

Hi There,

I have tried testing this issue by creating a separate new menu. But when I click on the links, I see the following error on your console log.

TypeError: n.easing[this.easing] is not a function

Upon further testing, I see that you have updated your Cornerstone to the latest version, but still you’re using an older version of X theme. Please update your X theme as well and then test your menu again.

You can download the latest X theme from your Envato account and then follow our update guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62)

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

All fixed thank you. I completed the update via wordpress and it all works now

Thank you for you help

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.