One License = Unlimited Subdomains?

Hello,

I am running on a relatively old license of X Theme and would like to relaunch my blog. For that I want to divide content into separate categories, and to create a subdomain for each one. Does my license support that?

Hello @Skypat,

Thanks for writing in!

Please take a look at the repl posted in following thread:

Thanks.

Cool. I am also looking for help to run me through the process of relaunching and reorganizing my content. Do you know where I can get help with that?

Hello @Skypat,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the licence manager and can that one of the website is not working. While the other is is using fairly old version of X Theme. Looks like on that website, Cornerstone is not active.

First, I would suggest you to update X Theme and install Cornerstone. You can take a look at following resources to get started.

https://theme.co/changelog/

That being said, if you could elaborate a bit more on the inputs that you are looking from us, we can try to assist you better.

If you are looking for professional help, I suggest you to post the requirement on Facebook group and Themeco Peer to Peer section. I am sure you will get good response from there.

Note: Please note that Facebook group is not sponsored, backed or affiliated with Themeco. It’s a initiative by community members for community members.

Thanks.

Hello,

I need to move content with all settings to plugins and images to the new network site, to clone content so to speak. Also I need a 301 redirect created automatically so backlink juice is not lost. Also, how do I migrate my posts from usual Wordpress format to Cornerstone?

Hi @Skypat,

To properly migrate your site, please check out this knowledge base article:

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.