On the X Theme How to have Logo & Text together

On The X theme I am able to have Logo or Text as Logo, I would like to have an image to the left of my logo text, How I can do this on the X Theme?

Hi there,

It is possible to do so but it will be a customization request which is outside of our support scope and we will not be able to implement the feature for you but we will do our best to give you proper guidance on how to do it yourself.

You will need to install the Child Theme then you will need to add the code below to functions.php file of the Child Theme:

// Add text next to the logo
// =============================================================================
function add_logo_text_number(){ ?>

<div class="custom-text left pas">
    <span class="logo-text">Your Text Here</span>
  </div>

<?php }
add_action('x_after_view_global__brand', 'add_logo_text_number');
// =============================================================================

Add whatever text you want instead of Your Text Here and add your styling CSS code to X > Launch > Options > CSS with the selector below:

.logo-text {
	color: white;
}

For example, the code above will make the color of the text white.

Thank you.

1 Like

This looks great, Thank you so much, I appreciate it a lot your fast response.

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Hi I was wondering if its possible if could I make the Text a hyperlink?

Hi there,

That is possible, actually it is a simple HTML code and you can add whatever you like:

// Add text next to the logo
function add_logo_text_number(){ ?>

<div class="custom-text left pas">
    <span class="logo-text"><a href="#">Your Text Here</a></span>
  </div>

<?php }
add_action('x_after_view_global__brand', 'add_logo_text_number');

Add the URL of the place you want to link o instead of # in <a href="#">.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you so much, this looks great.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.