On button Close window / Tab

Hi,

URL - http://thelionpark.staging.wpengine.com/
Wordpress ver - 4.7.3
X theme - 4.5.3
Convertplug - 2.4.1

Using Convertplug > Modal, I am displaying Disclaimer and I have tried to included 2 buttons I Agree (works fine) and Exit (should close the current Tab/Window–not working).

Below code is not working to Close the Window/Tab on click of Exit.

<span style="margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px;" class="x-btn x-btn-flat x-btn-square x-btn-x-regular cp-overlay-close cp-image-close">I Agree</span>
<span style="margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px;" class="x-btn x-btn-flat x-btn-square x-btn-x-regular" ><a href="#" onclick="JavaScript:Window.Close();">Exit</a></span>

Please suggest.

Hi There,

This was posted in the wrong forum. If you are looking for support, all questions are to be posted in the Themeco category or by clicking + Support. The other categories are for discussion with fellow Apex members. I have moved your thread this time but keep that in mind in the future.

How support works.

Hi There,

First, there’s JS error. See this:
The curly quotes on this line of code: window.open(“”,”t$”) is causing that error. Try to update the part and use normal quotes like this: window.open("","t$").

If you want the exit button to close the popup, move the class cp-overlay-close cp-image-close to this button. Then try again after that.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.