Old X License

I need to get an X license onto my account. I must have had the client purchase the license or purchased it with a different account before creating this, but I don’t have any documentation at-hand. What I do have is full access to the web host and WP admin of the website. How can we verify ownership? I need to upgrade from X to Pro as the recent WP and X updates broke the site. Domain name is in a Secure Note.

Alternatively, if I have to purchase a new Pro license, what is the process from taking X to Pro with a brand new license?

Hi George,

Thanks for writing in! If you want to transfer a license in a different Themeco account to this account, we need the following information on the other account. It’s better if you can reply from the other account (your customer’s Themeco account), so that we can verify your license and transfer it to this (@standardanomaly) account.

• Email Address
  • Purchase code

If you want to upgrade your existing X license to Pro, there are two options that you can see when you head over to your Themeco dashboard.

Some of your older X theme licenses are eligible for free upgrade and some of your X theme licenses are eligible to update with a discount. You just have to click on the button to proceed upgrading.

Hope that helps.

If I don’t have access the the other account (I simply don’t remember what we used back then), can I purchase a NEW Pro license then upgrade via WP-Admin to Pro from X? What are the repercussions of that? What is the process?

Hi George,

Do you have any proof of ownership of the license that you do not have access to?

You can read more about the Conversion from X to Pro here:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.