Old slider stuck on Home page

HI All,

My old slider (slider revolution) is stuck on my Home page - I cannot delete or edit this through cornerstone.

I can add a new section for slider revolution, and insert another a new one, which is fine.

In the interim I have deleted the original slide, so now it displays ‘opps cannot view slide’. I have attached 2 screenshots to show what I’m seeing.

Is there a way to delete the original place holder for the slide?

Many thanks

Hello Greer,

Thanks for writing in!

The slider seems to have been assigned in the Slider Settings: Below Masthead in your page. Please click the gear or cog icon in the lower left corner of the panel and then go to Page Settings. You should be able to disable or assign a different slider in the settings.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you very much - this worked to resolve the matter.

Is there a way to customize or change the hover response when the cursor hovers over the menu titles? Further to this, is there also a way to select a new ‘drop down’ menu icon? (This is current a double arrow pointing downwards)

Many thanks for you time & help

Hi Greer,

With X that is going to need a custom CSS, it could be more depends on what you’re trying to do. The only hover effect that the standard header menu have is the Navbar Links Hover Color (Theme Options > Header)

If you want to have a customized header and/or footer, you might want to convert to PRO.

Pro - Header and Footer Builder Introduction
X To Pro Conversion

Thanks,

Thanks for your advice.

Can you help me craete a custom CSS to specifically adjust the letter spacing of the sub-menu writing?

I have included a screenshot for reference, I want to increase the spacing by 2 pixels (‘For Lease’ ‘For Sale’). The reason for this, is to match is better to the menu letter spacing

Many thanks for your help

Hi Greer,

Please add this to Theme Options > CSS

.x-nav .sub-menu li>a {
	letter-spacing: 0.27em;
}

Feel free to adjust that 0.27em value.

CSS letter-spacing property

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you - this worked perfectly!

Lastly, the text colour on my browser (including mobile view) for ‘07 3666 0425’ is selected as white, however when I view on my mobile phone, the colour is defaulting to a dark grey colour - please see mobile screenshot for reference.

Do I need to add a custom CSS to fix this?

Hi Greeg,

Have you already fixed the text color of the ‘07 3666 0425’? Because I viewed it in several mobile devices and it’s now white. If it’s still happening at your end. You can add a class to that text element, you can use white-text as the class, then you can target that class by adding this css below.

.white-text {
    color: #fff !important;
}

Hope it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.