Old site can no longer be edited with Cornerstone

yes, I know the version is old but nothing has been updated on this site. It is pretty much static. I just need to update a few tings and the site itself displays perfectly. But when I go to edit a page, there is no longer the option to edit with Cornerstone. Even the CORNERSTONE plugin itself is missing in the PUGINS. Did not want to update plugins until I heard back from you guys.

WP version is 5.2.2
The theme itself is v 3.2.2. What can I do to get it all back working? The only thing I see to edit in is Visual COmposer which is just junk now that the pages were created with cornerstone.

Many thanks,
Houston

Hello Houston,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and see that you are using X Shortcodes plugin not Cornerstone. Please note that X Shortcodes is deprecated and now built into Cornerstone. In your case I suggest you copy the website to a staging server and update X Theme. After that uninstall X Shortcodes and install Cornerstone. I suggest you to take a look following resources to update X Theme and Cornerstone.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.