Olark file troubles

Hello,

I’ve recently started using the X theme. While I was working on a page, the following message came up:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tco_olark_integration_output() (previously declared in \WDP\DFS\30\4\1\7\3065229714\user\sites\5979909.site\www\wordpress1\wp-content\plugins\tco-olark-integration\functions\output.php:21) in \WDP\DFS\30\4\1\7\3065229714\user\sites\5979909.site\www\wordpress1\wp-content\plugins\tco-olark-integration\functions\output.php on line 23

I have since been not able to access the site page. For reference, the site url is pecras.com/wordpress1 . Also, although I had olark installed and activated, I had yet to use it in any part of the site. I have already tried deactivating the plugin as well as reinstalling it, and still receive the same message.

Hello,

Update, the issue seems to have resolved itself, although I have done nothing that would cause it to do so. What I would like help on now is understanding why it occurred in the first place and what should I do if it happens again.

Hi There,

Glad to hear you managed to solve, it was probably related to cache.

Thank you

Hello,

Could you please clarify about the cache? It needed to be cleared?

Hi There,

Your site is not loading again when I check. I got the following error:
Usually, undefined function means that a certain part of the page is using a certain function that is not declared/defined. Please try reinstalling the plugin. It might be corrupted. Also make sure that you are using compatible version of the plugins