Number of Posts in Carousel?

I have checked the boxes for posts to appear on carousel, but only 2 are showing. How do I set the number of posts to rotate?

TIA
M.

Hello Tia,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please select Random from X > Theme Options > Ethos > Post Carousel > Display. https://cl.ly/1C3H003G1m2p

Thanks.

Actually it’s the slider at the top of the blog page that’s only showing two…Thanks!

Hello @ABWosp,

Thanks updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Actually I am not quite sure which one you are referring. Have you tried changing the Post Per Page value? We also have post sliders that can be configured form X > Theme Options > Ethos > Post Slider Blog in that please change it to Random and change the Post Per Page values.

In case problem is still there, please share website login (url/username/password) details in a secure note for us to take a close look.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

The output is at the top of the blog posts page. The grid/masonry with actual posts and there is a slider at the top, but only two posts show up, even though I have all the corresponding boxes/categories checked in the individual post…

M.

Hi there,

We need to double check the case by going to your website dashboard. Please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using a Secure Note.

Please also make sure that you go to Settings > Reading and set a number more than 2 in the Posts Per Page option as my colleague mentioned.

Meanwhile, it is essential that you make sure you follow the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thank you.

I disabled just ablout all of the plugins I had active during that time. Under Settings>Reading everything is set to 5. I’ve cleared cache, and I believe CDN is disabled. Still only seeing two articles rotate (slider?) at the very top of the articles (blog posts) page, with a listing of articles below.

Warmly,
Marie

Hi Marie,

Are you referring to this?

That is the issue because the rotating posts at the top of your Blog index page is not the Carousel, but the Post Slider Display – Blog

You can see the carousel on the Ethos 1 demo the four posts at the very top is the Carousel.

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

1 Like

I do have post slider display - blog checked on all the posts AND I have the numbers under Settings>Reading>Posts per page set to higher than 2…still only getting 2 at the top of the blog page slider carousel.

Ideas?

Hi There,

Please adjust the Posts Per Page option under Theme Options > Ethos

Then make sure to clear your caching plugins and browser cache after the changes.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Got it…thanks!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.