Notice: Trying to get property of non-object

Hi,

when I use the search bar and search for words (I have the debug mode turned on) I sometimes get the following error:

“Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/wp-****/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/global/helpers.php on line 140”

and also

“It appears whatever you were looking for is no longer here or perhaps wasn’t here to begin with. You might want to try starting over from the homepage to see if you can find what you’re after from there.”

It seems that headings and most words from my text are searchable - but non-existent words and even some existent words produce that error.

Cheers,
Florian

Hi Florian,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Yes, I have the Pro Version: 1.2.3 and all plugins are up to date.

The only plugin which is not updated is LayerSlider WP - but that seems to work only with the next update of your theme…

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You are seeing a PHP notice. And I can confirm that this is something we need to change in the next release. You do not have to worry about this PHP Notice as it will not affect any of your site operation. To get rid of this message, you will just have to disable the debug more.

This is notice has been submitted to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Thank you for your understanding.

When trying to press a new post

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/protectt/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/functions.php on line 244

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/protectt/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/functions.php on line 245

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/protectt/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/functions.php on line 249

Note: the last error continues page after page of errors.

Hello @webbjann,

Although you question is related but this ticket is quite old. To avoid any confusion, please refrain from posting on ticket started by a different user as is create confusion and slows response time. Please create a new ticket and someone from support team will help you out with the query.

Thanks for understanding.