Nothing works!

I’ve bought X and Pro several times. Bought a new license yesterday, installed, activated, and updated Cornerstone. I set up a demo theme for customer to start working from and started to show them the beauty of Cornerstone… except nothing works!

I tried using the new elements. In preview mode, the element doesn’t show up, just stays a grey box. I decided to use Classic Elements just to try and save face. Those show up fine in edit mode, but when we look at the actual page, no elements show up!

Need this fixed ASAP. If I’ve gotta go with Visual Composer instead, then there’s no point in me buying X theme!

I’ll send login info in a private mode.

1 Like

I’m replying just to move this to the top. Is someone going to help me?

1 Like

This is exactly the same issue I am having. In fact, some of my clients are facing this issue on the websites I helped them build and put together.

I’ve tried clearing cache, but not plugin deactivating.

I too am searching for a fix :slight_smile:

I’m currently unable to do any useful changes on my site. This is a catastrophe! Need Cornerstone to work properly ASAP.

1 Like

Found a fix. I updated my actual x themes version to the latest under updates on my wordpress back end.

Hey there,

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Add this to your wp-config.php and contact your host to increase your max execution time.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If nothing helps, please open your separate thread as the cause of your issue might be different. Also, post a link to this thread for reference and give us WP Admin and FTP credentials in a Secure Note in the separate thread.

@keds2300, replying to your thread will actually move it down the queue. Please review How To Get Support for more details.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.