Nothing to Show Right Now

Hey,
when i click on my Tags on my Block a Site with “Nothing to show right now” appears but not my Post with these tags.

The Tags are the Black Boxes.

Need help

I deaktivate all my Plugins but its always the same. I also change the permalink.

Thanks for your help

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are these tags assigned to the podcast? Please make sure that your podcast plugin supports tags. I would suggest that you consult the creator of the podcast plugin (since this is a 3rd party plugin issue) because it seems that the tags of the podcast custom post type is not properly displaying.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hey, thanks for your answer.

As I started the Podcast the tags worked fine for round about 5-6 Week. But than the problems with the “Nothing can Show…” came up.

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Thanks for your help. I put the informations in a Secure Note

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! There is a conflict between the post and the podcast tags. We need to combine the tags for post and podcast. To resolve this, you will have to install a child theme. A Child Theme allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released. After your child theme is setup, please review how we recommend making template changes in Customization Best Practices.

After the child theme is set up, please add the following code in your child theme’s functions.php file

function include_podcast_tags( $query ) {
    if ( $query->is_tag() && $query->is_main_query() ) {
        $query->set( 'post_type', array( 'post', 'podcast' ) );
    }
}
add_action( 'pre_get_posts', 'include_podcast_tags' );

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hello

Thanks for your help and the simple solution.
It resolved the problem and helped us a lot.

best regards

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome! Cheers!