Nothing showing up on site

Hello, I created a coming soon page and then I linked it in the “under construction” plugin that comes with X theme. But only code is showing up on the site.

Can you let me know what is going on here? URL is greentechroofing.com

thanks

Hi @PPMS,

Thanks for writing in.

First, reinstall your X theme because this is the usual result if it is not properly installed.

then, if still not working, please enable your debug mode and share us your admin credentials in a secure note.

Enablling debug mode:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Don’t forget to set your credentials in a secure note.

Thanks.

Still having this issue. I read your debug link, but it doesn’t actually give any step by step instructions on what you are asking for. I’ve never had to send a debug list before.

I don’t know what “secure note” is either. Your support is so vague. WTF…

Hi there @PPMS,

Thanks for writing in!

Apologies about the confusion here, the issue was a bug within the Theme and the Under Construction plugin. We’ve fixed the issue on your site and it should now be working. If you could take a look and check. We’d also appreciate once the issue is confirmed to be resolved if you could update your Themeforest review.

Thanks!

Hi. Under construction is still messed up. No text is showing. Are you guys planning on fixing these major bugs over the weekend? Im giving this hope until Monday…

Hi there,

I just checked and your Under Construction page and it’s fixed, it’s displaying an image in upper section and contact form at the bottom. Would you mind providing a screenshot of what you’re getting? And please clear your browser cache before testing.

Thanks!

Hey folks,

I’m seeing the same issue—just getting Cornerstone data:

[cs_element_column _id="3"][cs_element_gap _id="4"][cs_element_text _id="5"][cs_element_gap _id="6"][/cs_element_column]

So… I’ve reinstalled X Theme, disabled and reinstalled Under Construction, etc. I’d rather not enable debug mode, if possible.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Luke

Hi Luke,

If you could wait for a fixed, it might be available on the next release. The developers are aware of the issue. Thank you for understanding.