Not suitable preview area found

Hi, I have not edited my website for a while… Since I get back on it to modify some content, I can read this error message when I try to add some content in the gallery : “No suitable preview area found. This could happen when a third party plugin is overrinding the content area”.
Actually, I can not do anything…
I have updated the new version (well, I think so…), it is still not working…
I read somewhere that I should re-built the page but I would rather prefer not to… Please some help !

Hello Emilie,

Thanks for writing in!

“No suitable preview area found. This could happen when a third party plugin is overrinding the content area”

• Are you editing the blog index or portfolio page? These pages aren’t editing.

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi Emilie,

Thanks for reaching out.

The reason is incompatible theme and cornerstone. You have updated your cornerstone but the theme remains old, please deactivate your current cornerstone and delete it. Then update the theme and let it install the compatible version by visiting the validation page (it should automatically install it but wait a bit until cornerstone related message appears).

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.