Not all headlines responsive

Hello!
Some Headlines seem to be not responsive, as they are much too big on a moblie screen, but not all …
I found out, how to change font-sizes in general for the mobile view, but If I change this to make the headlines fit, all other texts are too small.
How can I solve this?
Did send you a link via Secure Note
Best regards
Uli

Hi there,

I suggest that you read the response below regarding the responsive text, this can be applied to headlines too:

If you still need our help regarding your request after applying the methods mentioned in the reply above we will more than happy to chime in.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,
thank you for your help.

Unfortunately I can’t see how to solve my problem with these infos.

The problem is the “Classic Custom Headline” at the top of the page I provided via SecureNote.

I can’t see, where I could make the headline shown in a smaller size at certain viewports.
The calc() solution shown in 1.) needs a field for the font-size, wich isn’t there at this element, right?

The bas font-size solution in 2.) will not work, because the genereal font size is perfectly OK, only the h1 / h1 headlines are to big in the smartphone-viewport.

The solution in 3.) is about very long textes - for me it’s only one word, that isn’t that long: “Landwirtschaft” - i think, this should be shown correctly without any tricks or hacks.

The reason, why I buy a theme like “X” is that I don’t want to change css etc. in standard-situations. The theme’s job is, to do that for me to save my time and my clients money :smiley:

So any hint, how to get my h1 / h2 headlines smaller on smartphones, without changing base font size and without adapting every element, that contains a headline?

Best regards

Uli

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Have you check out the responsive text feature in the theme? You may need to apply Responsive text and manage it in Settings > Responsive Text. To know more about responsive text, please check it from our knowledge base here:

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/responsive-text/

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.