Not all CSS is being updated

Hi,

I have a strange cache issue on my sidebars. Some pages are showing the correctly styled sidebars, whilst others are not. See here for an example of two different pages:

Normally the answer is to purge all cache, but here’s the thing:

Since adding this CSS a week ago my website has been cached, purged and cached again many times. I’ve turned caching off altogether, purged page, css, js and ‘all’ a number of times. I’ve done all the browser things too, purging page cache, cookies, history… everything, and that’s across three different browsers. I’ve even ‘purged all’ via my CDN, which completely purges everything and starts from scratch, and yet certain pages are showing the old CSS.

Is X also doing caching that I’m unaware of? Any ideas why this is happening?

Hi @demonboy,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I know which post has the correct one? All I see is the incorrect one from all posts. And since the CSS are minified, I can’t really check the CSS you’re referring. Would you mind disabling the optimization plugin/feature while we’re investigating this?

X theme has caching but it’s for the builder only and shouldn’t affect the widget.

Thanks!

OK, Litespeed caching plugin has been deactivated. Do you need login details for my site?

Login details added as secure note to the post above

It’s been 21 hours since my last confession but I have not received a reply on this. Some of my CSS within the X CSS file is being ignored. It is rather strange. I was supposed to be soft-launching my site today! Please, if you could look into this I would be grateful. Thanks.

OK, I think I have sorted.

Hey @demonboy,

We’re glad you sorted it out. Please note that bumping the thread will move the thread to the end of the queue automatically by the system and the wait time gets longer. Please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.