Not Able to Use Page Builder With Caching Anymore

Hi there,

In the past I have had issues with caching (I use WProcket) and the pro builder. In the past I could simply bypass the caching by placing /x/* in the caching exceptions but it seems this doesn’t work anymore.

I really need caching to be enabled but it completely breaks the page builder and thus any pages built with it as of this moment. Did the path change for the page builder with the latest update?

I ultimately just need to figure out how to bypass caching again for pro builder. Any help would be really appreciated.

Hi Naturalife,

Actually, it is exactly what you need to do to work with Cloudflare and Pro content builder. For more detailed information please read the article below:

https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Also we will need to access your CloudFlare account to be able to troubleshoot.

Thank you.

Thank you for getting back to me.

The steps above, however, will not work for me because I am using MaxCDN and not Cloudflare. Note that when my caching plugin is disabled (WpRocket), the Pro Builder works once again. So I am unsure if the problem lies in the CDN, but I provided the credentials needed to explore everything to see for yourself.

Thank you for your time.

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, but both did not work, please check. I notice that you’re using PRO. The default PRO builder path is /pro/ not /x/ (unless you change it under Pro > Settings > Custom Path). Can you confirm that?

Cheers!

Hey @Thryvewell,

I didn’t touch any setting but Cornerstone works fine on my end (see secure note). Looks like @friech’s suggestion worked.

Thanks.

That suggestion worked however there is one more issue. I cannot edit posts with cornerstone. The option does not appear when caching is enabled. It works fine for pages but not posts. I updated the credentials so everything should work for access so you can look for yourself.

Your site is not loading now (see secure note). What do you mean by:

Do you mean the Content Builder is not available for Posts? Would you mind checking if it’s enabled for Posts in Pro > Settings > Permissions

Thanks.

Not sure why it didn’t load for you. With cache cleared, it ran for me. Nevertheless, that did the trick. Thank you! It must have somehow gotten disabled with the newest update.

Consider this issue resolved.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.