Not able to edit pages on Pro

Good day

for some reason I am not able to edit any pages, it goes to content but does not allow me to do anything, please can you assist.

Hi @TSICentral,

I have checked your site and there are some JS errors in the console that could possibly be causing the issue when you edit the pages on Pro. Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, you might need to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi, I tried all the suggestion, I have disabled the plugins, I have looked at the JS and /* */ the stuff I don’t know what it is but still no joy.

It still remains blank on the right-hand side

And updated the memory as requested

Hello @TSICentral,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and tried to disable the plugins to see if page is editable i content builder but that’s not happening and in dev tools I am getting preview timeout error message. I then installed WP Server info plugin to see the server configuration and server configuration is also fine.

At the moment I am not quite sure what’s causing the problem. Can you please share FTP login details to look close? Please share the details in secure note so that the information is in between you and Themeco staff.

Thanks.

Thank you, I have sent the FTP details in a secure note
Thanks
Clifford

Hi All

Please advise if there is anything I can do, need to upload a new page for my marketing campaign.

Hey @TSICentral,

I checked your setup and you had invalid scripts in content builder’s JS and CSS sections as well as Global JS and CSS sections which was breaking the content builder. I went ahead and removed those scripts and now your homepage is loading fine using pro content builder. I took the backup of your scripts, see the secure note.

In case if you face the issue again on other pages then please check the JS and CSS section of your page in Pro builder and remove the invalid scripts. Please note that in JS section there is no need to include the <script></script> tags but if you include them this will trigger an error which will break the functionality of your site. Similarly don’t include JS scripts in the CSS sections.

Cheers!

Thank you very much

You’re welcome. Glad we’re able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.