Not able to add slider again to the main demo content

Hi all,

When deleting (not on purpose) the ‘slider’ from the home page demo page (ICON THEME), how do I get that slider back into a section after adding the section? Below a screenshot:

Many thanks for helping out!

Hello Bart,

Thanks for writing in! After deleting the section, please insert a new section, row, and columns. You can then go to the “Elements” tab and look for the Revolution Slider element and insert it to your column.

Hope this helps.

Hi @RueNel,

Thanks for helping me out! I tried this out, but could not get to the revolution slider myself. Only the classic one pops up. How can I get the revolution one?

Hey Bart,

The Classic Revolution Slider should be available provided that the Revolution Slider plugin is installed and active.

If Revolution Slider is active, there must be something causing the issue like version incompatibility. Please check if you’re using the latest version of X, Cornerstone and Slider Revolution. You can see the latest supported version in our Version Compatibility article at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

If you’re using the latest version, please give us your site’s WordPress Login URL, Username and Password in a Secure Note so we could investigate why it’s not working.

[quote=“Themeco1, post:1, topic:288”]
###Secure Notes

It is very common to need to share sensitive information with our staff such as login or FTP information. In order to keep this private, be sure to use the Secure Note button that you will find at the bottom of each reply.

[/quote].

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.