Nonprofit Demo Uploade - Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Hello,

I just purchased this theme and am trying to upload the Nonprofit Demo on my site, but I keep getting the “Experiencing Technical Difficulties” error that a few other people seem to be having.

I am happy to provide you with whatever credentials you need in order to help me fix this.

Thanks!

Hello there,

We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

And also make sure that you have the following on your server configuration:

For more demo content troubleshooting and guidance, please check out the bottom aspect of the following page: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-demo-content/56

I hope this helps.

Hi Joao,

I did all of the recommended steps you did above and am still getting the same error when trying to install the Nonprofit demo.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Thank Joao,

I just saved a secure note on my last response (that was the only way I could figure out how to send a secure message). Please confirm you have all of the info you need from me.

Thanks!

Hi there,

When generating demo content, I see the following error.

Error 500 - Internal Server Error

It could be because of the PHP version that you’re running on your server (v5.4.34). Could you please try updating your PHP version to v5.6.x or later and see if that helps. You can contact your hosting support to update it for you.

Thanks!

Upgrading to PHP version 5.6 worked perfectly!

Thanks for your help!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.