Non responsive

my background images are not responsive? i use background images in a row in vc

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have tried to reproduce this issue on my end but I couldn’t.

Could you please make sure that you’re fully updated including X theme & plugins. You can refer to the version numbers from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195). Then make sure to clear your cache before testing your site again.

Thanks!

hi thanks for the all the plugins I’m using are up to date ?

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with the URL to your referenced page, so that we can look into your issue.

Thanks!

yes could you make the thread private please?

Hi There,

BG images seem to be behaving normally.

BG images get cropped when re-sized. Can you clarify what you mean by not responsive?

Also, have you tried building pages with Cornerstone instead of Visual Composer? I personally find much easier to achieve great layouts.

Please clarify the issue with screenshots so we can help.

Thanks

bg images are getting cropped when resized ei not responsive

Hi There,

Background images get cropped at responsive behavior. It is fairly complex to achieve good results by setting background images to not get cropped. If you wish to use images that dont get cropped I recommend you using Image elements instead of background image.

Hope it clarifies.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.