Non-Profit Demo Content

When I installed the Non-Profit Demo the home page isn’t displaying. Once I visit the homepage
theaabp.org I get a record not found message at the top of the page. What can I do to correct this error?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This issue happened because you have imported the non-profit demo content while revolution slider is not yet installed and active. As a result, the slider were in imported. As soon as you install and activate the plugin, it displays record not found because the slider is not there. You will need to activate the Revolution Slider and import the nonprofit demo content again. If you import the demo content again, other contents might get duplicated. I would suggest that you manually import only the slider instead. You can download the slider from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l595jjtq1qsvg31/nonprofit-home.zip?dl=0

To know more how you can import sliders, please check the documentation here: https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/import-export-replace/

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks for that help. Now, none of the images will load. I more or less just need the dimensions of the images but the images would be nice as well.

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

I made the secure note… I also can’t seem to get the about us page to load as well if you could help with that I would appreciate it as well.

Hello There,

It turns out that the About Us page was deleted and that is why it is no longer accessible in the menu. I have restored the page and edited your menu so that it will be accessible again. I’ve tried to re import the post to have the images but then it seems you have file uploads limitations or some sort of. This could be the reason why some of the images on the posts were not being imported.

I will just suggest that you upload your own featured images for at least 768 x 500 pixel as the dimensions.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

The About us page you restored wasn’t the one from the template. That was my issue. Could you upload the about us page for the nonprofit demo?

Hi There,

You can download it from here:

Hope it helps

That is awesome… A few other questions:

• I am having trouble finding the code to change the menu bar color in the global css in customize.

• How do I change the background color for the quote on the homepage.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in!

1.) Please go to X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r) and find this custom css block:

.x-navbar {
  border-color: transparent;
  background-color: #00a580;
}

2.) Please go to X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r) and find this custom css block:

.styled-quote {
  border: 0;
  padding: 2.5em;
  font-size: 1.25em;
  color: #ffffff;
  background-color: #fd7563;
}

Feel free to change the background colors.

I’m using the non-profit template, in the X theme.

When I go to X > Launch > Theme Options there is not Global CSS option.

I tried putting in the CSS for the menu bar color in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and it doesn’t seem to do anything?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, but we kindly ask to create your own thread, as this one is getting too long and being hard to support.

On your own thread, please clarify what you’re trying to do and provide us your site URL.

On Theme Options see the CSS on the left panel, that is the Global CSS area.

How To Get Support

Cheers!

Thank you - the information tho download the slider and implement it was very helpful - Thanks

You’re welcome. Glad it helped.