No 'X' section in my dashboard

Hi there,
I am trying to make use of the extended demo content and understand that I need to go to X and then Validate.
This isn’t appearing in my dashboard.
This is all I see:

How can I get to the X validate section?
I have followed the validation steps and my licence is definitely validated.
Many thanks,
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for writing in! Probably your current theme is corrupted or you’re using an older version of X theme and Cornerstone plugin.

First delete your Cornerstone plugin by head over to your WordPress plugins. Then head over to Appearance -> Themes section, switch to a different theme (default WordPress theme) and then delete your X theme as well. Then download the latest version of X theme from your Envato account and re-install it. This will automatically install Cornerstone plugin as well.

Then you should see Validation section under your X menu. If you’re still having issues, please disable your 3rd party plugins as well and see if you’re experiencing a conflict with your 3rd party plugin.

In case if you require further assistance, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note.

Thanks!

Hi there,
I only downloaded and installed the x theme within the last week…
I have included my wordpress login details in a secure note attached to my original message.
I deactivated and then reactivated the theme within wordpress but it hasn’t helped.
Please advise
Many thanks,
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the information provided. I have investigated your issue further and found out that your Booking Calendar plugin causing this issue. Once I have disabled the plugin, I was able to see the X menu on your WordPress backend.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.