No website after update. Instead display: Call to undefined function x_post_thumbnail_width()

I just went to update to the latest version of Theme X. Now, instead of a working site I have:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function x_post_thumbnail_width() in /home/spmccain/allsaintslongbeach.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/admin/setup.php on line 26

I don’t even begin to know what to change to get the site back.

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

All the information is there now.

Hey,

I propose that you try to re-install your X theme because the functions might be damaged. But I tried to access your FTP and the login credentials are wrong.

I couldn’t get to it, but Dreamhost swore it had to be a problem with my connection. I will contact them again.

And I can’t replace the theme if I can’t get in because the site administration is as crashed as the rest.

Hi There,

Try reinstalling the theme manually: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 See Manual Updates.