No suitable preview area found on any page of my site

I haven’t added any new plugins, yet the website is now displaying this error when i try to edit any page.
It doesn’t matter the page, it’s every single one on my website.

Worpress updated to 5.2.4, and i’ll attempt a roll back to see if that fixes it.
Please help!

Jesse

Hello Jesse,

Thanks for writing in!

I see that website is using Cloudflare and have activated Rocket Loader feature. I suggest you to clear Cloudflare cache and disable Rocket Loader and then test the pages again.

Along with that please try out following solution:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

It was a plugin conflict from an SEO service we use. After i rolled the website back 24 hours prior to their update there wasn’t any issue.

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.