No Sound on Slider Revolution

No Sound using Youtube video on Slider Revolution plugin, I tried the FAQ solutions. It didn’t help.
Any other plugin will play with sound on my X theme. I think Slider revolution has a history with a no sound problem.

TH.

Howdy @TrevH, thanks for writing in!

Can you please provide us with a link to your website? Unfortunately, there is not much we can do to help diagnose problems like this unless we have a link to see things live. Once we have that, we will be happy to take a look and see what we can do to help point you in the right direction.

Cheers!

Hello Kory,

See below for user name and password
USER: Temp
PSWD: CDI@2017

The Slide show start for a few slides and then near the end the Trailer video for RISEN starts with no sound.
The site has many other video that works with the Theme.

Thanks
TH.

Hi TH,

I do understand that this is frustrating, I checked the website and unfortunately, you will not be able to force the video to play a sound because of a new policy for the browsers that need user interaction before allowing to play sound for autoplay videos in the slider.

Actually, you will have no chance on mobile browsers as it is strictly prohibited. I suggest that you consider embedding the video in another place of your website other than the slider.

You can use the Video element to add the video.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.