No saving possible

Hi
Suddenly problem with saving my site in Cornerstone.
Checked all plugins and all is up to date. Cleared chache.
Updated to Pro but nothing changes.

Can you help please.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Thanks, I see the login credentials. I’ve tried logging in but every time I do it redirects me back to the login page with no error message. Could you double check the credentials and that logging in works ok?

Tested the login and it works fine over here.
We have had this problem more often. Dont know whats the reason.
Shall provide you with ftp credentials…

The problem occurs only on this specific page so there must be something went wrong with code I presume?
How can I find the bug?

Hi There,

On which specific page you’re having this issue? Please provide us with the URL, so that we can look into your issue.

Thanks!

Specific page in secure note.
Yesterday it seemed solved after removing and replacing css code.
But this morning the problem came back again.
Abracadabra

Hi there,

I tried every combination of the credentials, it always redirects me back to the login page. But it’s true, it didn’t mention that the credentials are incorrect, it just redirects me, perhaps there is a security behind it and it’s blocking access from different countries?

Thanks!

Called my host.
It has something to do with the ip-address they presume. Problem is there is not one ip -address on your side so I can not unblock a specific address.
Is this ip-problem exceptional?
Any other way to solve my bug?

There’s not a specific IP or range. We’re a global team, and even the IP of an individual member depending on the location we connect from. Is there a way to temporarily allow all IP addresses so we can look into this?

Only for specific addresses…

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we can not access the website and we can not offer specific IP addresses as we mentioned before we are a global team from different parts of the world and there is no unique IP that we can give.

You will need to turn off the security feature for few days so that we can be able to check the case to follow up.

At the moment I can offer general troubleshooting steps:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks. Going to study on your list.

Kindly get back to us with the result of the steps. Thank you.

Hi
Things are functioning again!
Think suggestion 5 and/or 6 did the job.
Thanks a lot for your help.