No Save & Publish button in Customizer

Hello, I am trying to add a logo and change the background color in the header bar of my Renew web site. But when I go to X> Renew > Theme Options there is no button to save and publish my changes after I add the logo or change the colors. I have disabled 3rd party plugins that were not part of X theme but the problem persists. Can you please help?

Hi @itorrey,

Please follow these steps:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
  3. Check your PHP Max Execution Time and set it for 120 for optimal usage (https://thimpress.com/knowledge-base/how-to-increase-maximum-execution-time-for-wordpress-site/).
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I have followed these steps an it appears that all is in order, as well as deactivating all plugins except for Cornerstone. I still do not see a Save and Publish button for Theme Options > Renew. I will send login credentials via secure note

Hi @itorrey,

Thank you for the credentials, I have checked your Theme Options and the save button is there (in the lower-left corner).

Would you mind to clarify what Save and Publish button you’re looking for?

Cheers!

In the documentation I found on Apex it had a large blue save and publish button at the top, to the right of Options > Renew. Obviously outdated support I guess. I’m pretty sure the one you are referring to was not functioning or was greyed out before, but seems to be working now…

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.