No option to enable Advanced Mode

Hello,
Looking at some of the docs/tuts, I see that there is an Advanced Mode that can be enabled in Preferences (just above Dynamic Content). However on my installation AM is not there (see screenshot).

Can you please advise why would this be?

The reason why I wanted AM was to use the Flexbox feature.

Hello @SFI_AUS,

Thanks for writing in!

You can enable Advanced Mode from Pro > Settings > Permissions > User Preference > Advanced Mode and select Always On.

To learn more about Permissions manager, please refer following post:

Thanks.

HI @Prasant, thanks for the reply. I’ve been able to find the setting you mentioned. But…once I’ve done that - should I expect to see the option ALSO appear in the Preferences popup panel ? (the one in my screenshot) Because it is not appearing there. (I tried logging and back in)

Furthermore I’m not noticing any additional advanced features. what I want is the Flex layout options.

im using X v 2.55

Any ideas?

Hi @SFI_AUS,

Please change the Pro > Settings > Permissions > User Preference > Advanced Mode to User Preference and it will give you the Advance Mode option on the Page > Preferences

The Flexbox option is not available on the Content Builder yet (section, row, column), it is only available on the Header and Footer Builder (Bar, Container).

The Advance Mode refers to the additional options you get in the Elements (not flexbox options).

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

Hi @friech.
OK thanks for the update. Seems bizarre to me that you guys would only add it to headers and footers and NOT the content area. Its badly needed for the content area too!

Hi @SFI_AUS,

Thanks for the suggestion. This is something we could add to our Feature Request list so that it will be considered in the future development.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.