No option for background image in section

Hi,
I’m now using cornerstone in Wordpress.org and everything looks different. I can’t find the “preferences” to set the advanced mode as you describe in other solutions to the same problem of not having the option to set a picture as background of a section.

Hello Lea,

Thanks for writing in!

Please go to X > Settings > Permissions > User Prefences > Advanced Mode and set it to “Always ON”.
If you are using Cornerstone with another theme then you can find it in Cornerstone > Settings > Permissions > User Prefences > Advanced Mode and set it to “Always ON”.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

unfortunately this is exactly the same answer that you gave to other clients that I already found but wich doesn’t help.
When I log in to another page in wordpress.com it looks like you describe it, but in the Wordpress.org page it looks different, there are no settings and no advanced mode. Or at least I can’t find it.

Hi Lea,

I am not sure what you mean by WordPress.org. There is no hosting option that WordPress.org provides and you need to install WordPress inside a hosting.

Would you please give us the URL/User/Pass of your website using a Secure Note so that we can check if there is a correct installation that you are talking about?

Thank you.

Hi, I’m very sorry. I made the big mistake of paying a so called “Web designer” to set up my site and he forgot to validate the X theme.
Sorry again, I will do it on my own now.

No worries, Lea.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.