No mobile menu with Essential Addons

Hey

just bought and installed Essential Addons for Cornerstone & Pro. Works great except that the mobile menu does not drop down anymore. nothing happens when i tab it on my iphone. when I disable the plugin everything works again.

where´s the bug?

and next conflict: header does not stick when plugin is activated

Hi @conte,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins) You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site. If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

If this doesn’t help then that plugin might be outdated or some of it’s features are not supported which is breaking your site. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

the author isnt replying to any questions or requets. maybe you could ask him to stop selling this plugin as it also doesnt look good for apex. thx.

Hello @conte,

Please be informed that we are not connected to the creators of the plugin. We do not have any association nor support for the plugin. We will try and communicate to the plugin creators.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.