No longer able to edit my home page with Cornerstone

Hi There

I’ve built a website only using Cornerstone and I went in to edit it and I get this when I try to enter cornerstone:

Hold up! The content has been modified outside of Cornerstone. Editing in Cornerstone will replace the current content. Do you wish to continue?

Any ideas what happened? Nothing has been edited outside of it so not sure how to fix this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi There,

This can be caused by a third party plugin also, unfortunately, there is no way to fix, you will need to:

1 - Restore a backup of your website over your existent website.

or

2 - Restore your backup on another environment, go to your home page edit with Cornerstone, save template, download it, upload on your live website.

or

3- Rebuild the page, if you are going to do that, I recommend you building a new page and keeping the existing page as a reference, since you have the layout ready it is much faster to re-create the existing page than was on the first time since you don’t need to pass by the creative process, if that makes sense.

Hope it helps and sorry I could not bring better news.