No hide based on screen width

One of my elements has zero option for “hide based on screen width”

How am i suppose to make this responsive if i cannot hide it?

Hello Sven,

Thanks for writing in!

Hide based on screen width option is not showing up for a specific element or it’s happening across the elements? If it’s for specific element, please let us know so we can test on our end.

I would also like to check the setup. Please share website login details in secure note. In the mean time, please try out following solutions:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

Summary

??

Hello Sven,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I see that you are using classic elements. Please note that Hide Based on screen width option is available only for classic section and classic row not for classic elements.

I suggest you to place classic element in a column and then hide the column with the hide during breakpoints option in the Cornerstone column setting.

A better option would be to use Cornerstone elements as they offer you better and more granular options.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.