No follow button links?

Hi,

How can make my button links no follow? I can`t get the rel nofollow tag to wotk with button links. I´m using regular x-theme and old buttons.

Hello @ukic,

Thanks for writing in!

Please inspect the button in Cornerstone and under link you can make button no-follow. You can also take a look at following thread:

Thanks.

Hi,

That code works like in your example but when I try to include it to my existing buttons it doesn´t make them no follow. Am I butting no_follow to wrong place or something?

Example of the button that doesn´t come no follow:[button shape=“rounded” size=“x-large” no_follow=“true” float=“none” block=“true” href=“https://lainaanyt.fi/go/komplett-mastercard” target=“blank” info=“none” info_place=“top” info_trigger=“hover”]Hae Luottokortti Käyttöösi Tästä[/button]

Hi @ukic,

I have just tried to add the code previously suggested and used the shortcode and it works correctly.

Would you mind double checking if you have the code added to the functions.php of the child theme and that you have the child theme active.

If you have already checked but it is still not working, please provide us with the admin and FTP access to your site in a Secure Note:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.