No Elements Clickable in Tablet View inside of Builder

Hi there,

I’m writing in on behalf of our client’s site - http://idcwinbig.ca/

We have been working out all our responsive, desktop and tablet designs and we are not able to finalize one section of our design in the TABLET section.

The builder will not allow us to drag any elements into the section and there are no options or fields to drop elements either.

We tried redoing this section from scratch but no luck.

Please advise.

Hey @Themecotko,

To check this issue, we need your WordPress admin credentials. Please post them in a Secure Note. Please note that during the troubleshooting, we might deactivate third party plugins and remove customizations. If that could not be done in your live site, please copy your site over to a staging server. Here’s a guide to setup a staging server.

Thanks.

Thank you! See secure note above.

Hi there, just following up to see if any of the support team has begun to review our ticket?

Hi there, we recreated the section but vertical is still having issues. I created a whole new section from the bottom and just kept it in one row because if I tried to create a new section under it, it would disappear

Please advise.

Hey @Themecotko,

I tried dragging elements to the said section and it works fine.

This looks like the issue is in your browser. Could you try editing in incognito mode or other browsers? If you could give us a screen recording of what’s happening on your end, that would help us also.

Thanks.

To be clear. You tried the Tab: Section (We’re dealing with the elements not showing on tablet resolution). Please confirm.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in!

I noticed that you added a custom script in the customizer > JS which is not correct. Be advised that the output of this section will be wrapped with a <script>. What you have inserted just created a JS error. I have updated it and inserted this"

</script><script src='https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js'>

This is to avoid the error and make use of the section by rearranging the output tags.

I have edited the page and used the skeleton mode to easily navigate to the element.
(Just a tip for you to easily check your page while editing in Cornerstone. You can always use the skeleton mode when editing for faster response and easy access of all the elements in the preview area. This is also helpful especially if one of the sections or elements is not visible or hidden in selected screen size or you may have applied visibility options to a section of element.)

It turns out that those section where hidden on purpose. You have chosen no to display the sections in tablet, medium and small screens.

Please edit the page, click the section and find the “Customize” tab. You must make sure that tablet screens is not enabled in the “Hide During Breakpoints” option.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.