No Demo Content Installer

Hi,

When I go to Pro > Validation, there is no box to install demo content. Further, I can’t get cornerstone to load. When I go to Pro > Theme Options, it just endlessly loads.

Hi @ickybuck,

The demo content is only for Xtheme. PRO theme uses design cloud.

Please refer to the link below for your guide.

Thanks

Ok, I see that now, but can’t for the life of me see where to download the content to install on my site. I see the examples, but there is no direction as to where or how I get it into my theme.

Nevermind, I see it under Pro > Templates. It’s not very forthcoming for those who haven’t seen it before.

Hi @ickybuck,

Thank you for letting us know about that, we are actually in the process of redoing our Knowledge Base.

For the new user that may find this thread, you can see the Design Cloud under Pro > Templates

More information about Design Cloud here.

Cheers!

PS - Editing the Design Cloud content is also pretty tricky. It appears some hacks have been used to to make images look cool, etc. Case in point, the Architecture content has photos (top three) that I couldn’t figure out how to modify. They had photos as background for the column and a gap placed in front that kept the column open using a formula. Some technical notes would be SUPER helpful. I ended up just deleting it and going back the the old school formatting.

Hi @ickybuck,

Yes, that is true. We use the CSS calc() Function for the Gap size there, and the CSS Flexbox for the layout of the row and columns.

You can see the CSS under the Section’s Element CSS area.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.