No Content Updates with CStone - X Auto Update Not Functioning

Been a while since I posted and I see you have a new site which is about as user-friendly as the last one. I also had to do some new authentication when I tried to login. So, I can only assume these issues are somehow all related? I show updates available in the dashboard for X. I cannot update X automatically.

I have a client on me about not being able to create pages with of CStone and they are absolutely correct. So, what gives? What’s the work around?

Hi there,

Please post your site links with login information on a secure note, so that we can check the issues and provide the proper solutions.

Thanks,

Summary

moved to secure note

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, your X Theme (5.0.3) is outdated and it’s not compatible with your current Cornerstone (2.1.7).

Please update your X Theme to the latest version (5.2.5), if you can’t do the automatic update please follow the Manual X Update Via FTP guide provided here.

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.