No color template options in Header Builder border color, box shadow etc

Hi Support,

Currently there isn’t an option to get your color options from your color templates for certain things like border color, box shodows etc. I believe it will be great to see this functionality throughout all the color options in the header and footer builder (and content builder!!! Please?!) as it would reduce a lot of copy and pasting for me.

Here is a sample of selecting a background color:

Here is border colors (notice no color selections from the templates)

Let me know if it’s not available for some obvious reason I might be missing :slight_smile:

Hey there,

Sorry but this is not an available feature yet. Please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.

Any update on this? This seems like a huge oversight, unless I’m not understanding the reasoning behind it. Especially for Nav Menu link colors and hover colors. Also for Header Bar background color. As it stands, not having the option to choose from my color templates sort of defeats the purpose of color templates, IMO.

What’s the reasoning here?

Thanks.

Hi There,

I believe you have a different issue because this bug is only about Box Shadow, Text Shadow, & Border. Because those properties has other values not just colors like the box-shadow’a Horizontal Length, Vertical Lengthpx, Blur Radius, Spread Radius so its kind of tricky than the standard color and background-color properties.

With that said, please create your own thread, expain the issue and provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look. (Not here because the thread starter will see your secure note)

How To Get Support

In the meantime, please confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Cheers!